Below you find a couple of ways to contact me. :3
Call me old-fashioned but solving this puzzle seems to work remarkably well:
<first><last name> ikifi
See more: http://www.iki.fi/index.html
See these fancy buttons:
Some points of note concerning them:
- I rarely post anything on LinkedIn. I dislike the commercialized professional networking, but what one can do, people say it is useful.
- The microblogging platform / threat to our society known as “Twitter” contains both math, interests, and occasionally also opinions. Sometimes my opinions are not best thought out before I tweet them.
Inactive social media
These accounts/platforms/identities are not in active use (as of January, 2021), but retained for reference.
- I experimented with Twitter-alternative Mastodon in 2017-2018. (What is Mastodon?) It is still nice to see they are up! Primary accounts by topic:
- https://mathstodon.xyz/@aqsalose mathematics and related
- https://scholar.social/@aqsalose other
- https://bookwitty.social/@aqsalose used to contain some books discussion. Unfortunately this Mastodon server is no longer up.
- I used to be quite active on IRCNet as (make a guess) aqsalose.
- An account exists.